Thursday 13 August 2015, Berne
Would you like to know more about the SWITCHaai current state, IdP Clustering, MFA and eduGAIN, or more about how Swiss edu-ID progresses, outcomes, next steps and what pilots are on the way?
Then we would like to invite you to this event with an AAI Update in the morning (10:15 – 12:00)
- SWITCHaai Status Update
- IdP Clustering
- Multi-factor Authentication and Shibboleth IdPv3
- SP Reverse Proxy Server at ZHAW
- How the SAMLtrace Firefox add-on can be useful
- eduGAIN: An Opportunity for Research Collaborations
- eduGAIN Access Check (also a topic of interest for SWITCHaai?)
followed by a Swiss edu-ID Update in the afternoon (13:15 – 16:15) to inform and discuss about
- The future of AAI and Swiss edu-ID; Outlook to Swiss edu-ID 2.0
- Results from the working groups and call for new working groups
- Swiss edu-ID 1.0: Status
- Pilot Projects Overview
- Adoption of OAuth2, OpenID Connect in the Swiss edu-ID.