In August we’ve submitted our last project application for Swiss edu-ID – the Deployment Steps 3 & 4 – to swissuniversities. Intended is a two-year project during 2019 and 2020 that contains just as before two parts:
- further development of features (functional extensions) and
- planning and adoption activities of universities (deployment).
In order to allow non-bureaucratic and more agile handling especially for the planning phases, universities can now requests for third-party funding twice a year and therefore can become much easier a project partner and start funded activities.
If third-party funding would be beneficial to your university, please consider to submit a sub-project on the following dates:
- 30.11.18 (project start January 2019)
- 31.5.2019 (project start July 2019)
- 30.11.2019 (project start January 2020)
- 31.3.2020 (if there is still funding available; project start May 2020)
You find the one-page application form on our project website.
The application must be addressed to SWITCH, but the same rules apply as for projects submitted to swissuniversities (at least 50% own funds, reporting etc.).*
Universities with no need for third-party funding can start a sub-project – in consultation with us – at any time.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and join the group of already 24 universities!
* NOTE: This procedure is subject to approval by swissuniversities (expected for December 2018)