SWITCH invites you on Wed, 14 March 2018 to the 1st Trust & Identity WG Meeting in Berne.
The intended audience of this event are administrators of either an Identity Provider or Service Provider registered in SWITCHaai as well as the SWITCHpki registration authority operators. The participants will gain more insight into the technical details that support the seamless adoption of the SWITCH edu-ID service.
Registration is open until Wed, 7. March 2018 and required for logistical reasons. Refer to the registration page for the draft agenda and schedule.
- The new SWITCH edu-ID Service Description
- An Organization adopts SWITCH edu-ID
- Single digital identity and multiple affiliations
- What happens when a current affiliation ends?
- “SWITCH edu-ID behind the scenes”
- Custom-tailor the SWITCH edu-ID service for your SP
- Think about data protection
- Secrets of the SWITCH edu-ID password
- Interfederation Update
- Single Logout
- SWITCHpki News
- SWITCH edu-ID Liaisons
- SWITCH edu-ID Roadmap
What’s the SWITCH Trust & Identity WG?
The SWITCH Trust & Identity WG is a new forum in analogy to the well established SWITCH Network WG or the SWITCH Security WG, which you might have heard of before.
The newly formed Trust & Identity WG comprises representatives of all SWITCHaai Participants and SWITCHpki Participants in the SWITCH Community and the Extended SWITCH Community.
This group is informally involved with the further development of these two services and has the opportunity to provide feedback if there are questions or changes upcoming.
Relationship to other SWITCH events
- The Trust & Identity WG Meeting replaces the earlier SWITCHaai update events.
- The SWITCH edu-ID update event is planned for early summer and will focus on the migration projects and less on technical issues.